-All client should fill out the online registration form 50 days before the beginning date.
-After online booking, the client should pay 60% of total amount. The remaining amount must be paid when the combined travel contract is formalized or when international flight tickets is booked.
- In Certain conditions the suppliers may ask for another percentage of advance payment or a total advance payment, to secure a place in order to complete the booking.
- In case that the registration of the trip is made in less than 50 days before beginning of the trip, the client has to pay the full price of the trip.
-All the booking should be made directly by the client.
-All prices are in EUR
-The price of the package includes the detailed services mentioned as “included” in the technical sheet.
-The price is valid during the indicated season. Prices are based on transport rates (including fuel cost), currency exchange rates, and current taxes. Any change in these items may cause a change in total price, which should be announced by company to client. If the price increase announced by supplier in 20 days before the departure, with respect to the request the extra charge should be paid immediately.
- in case the modification made exceeds 10% of the total price of the trip, the client has the right to withdraw from the trip without any penalty.
ALTERATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS OF THE TRIP BY THE ORGANIZER
-If before the departure of the trip, the organizer is obliged to modify significantly the essential elements of the trip, he must notify the client in writing, so the client can choose between canceling the reservation or the contract, or accepting the modifications of the trip.
-If before or during the trip, the Travel Agency is unable to provide any of the services under the agreed conditions, the Agency will offer the client a full refund of the amount paid for this service, or its replacement by another tour by similar characteristics.
-Any not provided service will be reimbursed upon return of the trip, upon presentation of the corresponding receipt issued by the person or entity responsible. No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily by the customer, no matter what is the cause of the non-use.
-Cases considered force majeure (circumstance, abnormal or unforeseeable, etc.) or the adequacy of the route to a specific flight / transport plan are considered sufficient causes for the modification of the trip.
4- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ORGANIZING AGENCY
-The organizing agency will be responsible for the consequences arising from the non-execution of the contract in proportion to its intervention in the management of the combined trip.
- The agency will be exempted from this responsibility either when there is a cause of force majeure (circumstance, abnormal or unforeseeable, including weather conditions) or an event that neither the organizing agency nor the suppliers have been able to avoid.
-The agency will also be exempt from liability when the cause is attributable to a client or a third party.
5- ANNULMENTS BY THE AGENCY: MINIMUM GROUP AND CAUSE OF FORCE MAJEURE
-In the case of incidents in air transport (denial of boarding for any reason, cancellations, changes or delays of flight, loss, delay or damage to baggage, etc.) the client is responsible for managing the claim of their rights as a passenger in the same airport where it occurs. The expenses of accommodation, transportation, maintenance, repatriation or others caused by these incidents will not be the responsibility of the Organizing Agency.
-When the trip is made in own vehicles or rented by the Organizing Agency, in case of accident, whatever the country where it occurs, the traveler is expressly subject to the accident legislation of the country in which the passenger is registered.
Likewise, the Agency may also cancel a trip for reasons of force majeure, understanding as such those circumstances unrelated to the party invoking them, abnormal and unforeseeable, whose consequences could not be avoided despite having acted with due diligence. In both cases, the consumer will be entitled to reimbursement of the amounts paid, except for management expenses.
6- DOCUMENTATION, VISAS, AND HEALTH
-All persons registered on the trip are responsible for having in order the necessary documentation for entry and free circulation for the country visited (D.N.I., passport, visas, sanitary measures, etc.). Regarding the consultations, s-travels.com acts as an informant, but it is the responsibility of the client to confirm them before the competent authorities.
If this confirmation is not made, the Agency declines all responsibility in case of alterations on the information provided previously.
7- PRESENTATION AT THE DEPARTURE
-We recommend the presentation to board at the airports 3 hours before the departure of the flight. Passengers must reconfirm with this Travel Agency, within 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure, the meeting point, date, time and flight number.
If this reconfirmation is not made, the Agency declines all responsibility in case of alterations on the information provided previously.
8- CANCELLATION BY THE TRAVELER
- Management expenses (minimum of € 60).
- The amount of Cancellation expenses (Amounts to be paid to the different providers involved in the trip) can be significant, since they include airline tickets, hotels, expenses of local correspondents, etc., which may be non-refundable.
- Penalty consisting of the following percentages on the total amount in case the withdrawal occurs:
- ) Within 50 days of the departure date: 0% (only management fees are charged)
- ) 50 to 30 days before the departure date: 40%,
- ) 30 to 15 days before the departure date: 60%,
- ) From 15 days to 1 day before the start of the trip: 80%,
- In the case of no show at the time of departure without prior documented cancellation, or late submission, 100% of total amount would be considered as penalty.
-In any case, the economic consequences of the cancellation in case of special contracting conditions (such as transport fees at a reduced price or economic requirements of certain suppliers) will have an impact on the customer, provided that this is the case informed.c