The digital image of your passport is a vital part of your visa application. To learn more, review the information below on how to provide a suitable digital image. The acceptance of your passport copy is at the discretion of the IR.IRAN Embassy or consulate where you apply. We recommend you use a professional visa photo service to ensure digital image of your passport meets all the requirements.
Your digital image of your passport must be:
- In color
- In JPEG (.jpg) file format
- Equal to or less than 500 kB (kilobytes) in file size (less than 10 kB is not accepted)
- Only the first page. full-length images are not acceptable.
- In a rectangular aspect ratio (height must less than width)
- 900x613 pixels in dimension
- Sharp without any visible pixels
- properly exposed (too dark or light is not acceptable)
- In a right position.
- Clear and all characters must be readable.
Passport copy taken by low quality vending machine or mobile phone images are not acceptable. Please pay a deep attention to the below examples.